Are you suffering from pelvic pain? Having problem with urinary incontinence? Then pelvic floor physical therapy is for you. This treatment uses the principles of physical therapy to provide a structured, effective, and safe reconditioning of pelvic floor muscles and alleviate pain, weakness and dysfunction in the muscles.
Pelvic floor rehabilitation at Be Fit involves education, supervised exercise, and hands-on approaches in a professional and private setting.
Pelvic floor physical therapy can help with:
-Pain (low back, tailbone, pelvis, endometriosis)
-Post surgical issues (hysterectomy, cancel, bowel, bladder)
-Prenatal or postpartum issues
Each person is different. But, at the end of treatment, pelvic floor patients:
• have better flexibility, strength, and control over their pelvic muscles
• have normalized bowel and bladder function
• return to exercising as they desire
• increase pelvic and core strength for other activities
• decrease scar and connective tissue adhesions
• improve pelvic alignment and postural support
• decrease pain
• laugh, work, walk, cough, and sneeze without worry
• improve sexual function and satisfaction
Do you have questions? We are here to evaluate and treat patients whenever symptoms occur. Call 630-964-4008 to schedule a consultation today.