ABOUT PHYSICAL THERAPY AT BE FIT
Treating the Whole Person with a Hands-On, Personal Approach
Be Fit Physical Therapy & Pilates offers an innovative approach to physical therapy and wellness with integrating sessions that treat the whole person from the hands-on approach of skilled therapists.
We specialize in Pilates rehab for physical therapy patients on the reformer, cadillac, chair and barrels.
We offer a unique combination of one-on-one manual therapy (hands on) treatments with integrated Pilates for core strength performed by experienced and skilled outpatient therapists.
Physical Therapy With Pilates Integration
For our physical therapy patients, the clinic utilizes the Pilates Cadillac, Reformer, Chair, and Spine Corrector Barrels to assist you with your therapy. Pilates is integrated into your rehab sessions, when appropriate, to help with core stabilization, strengthening and flexibility. The Pilates equipment delivers low-load, non-impact exercise that uses a coil and pulley system to assist in exercise that won’t over-strain the muscles and joints.
Our Comprehensive Rehab Programs Treat:
- Back Pain and Treatment of the Spine
- Specialized treatment in Vestibular (dizziness) Rehabilitation & Balance Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Elbow and Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel
- Hip Pain/Injury
- Knee Pain/ACL & Meniscus Injuries/Repairs
- Ankle and Foot Pain, Plantar Fasciitis/Achilles Tendonitis
- Total Joint Replacements
- Chronic Pain/Myofascial Pain Syndrome/Fibromyalgia
- Work Injuries
- Osteoporosis/Pain from Arthritic Conditions
- Joint Pain & Muscle Spasms
- Muscular Strains/Ligament Sprains
- Balance Correction Training
- Post Surgical Treatment: Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Ankle, Elbow, Wrist, Hand
- Pelvic Floor Disorder