Full-Time Staff PT
Be Fit Physical Therapy & Pilates, LTD, is an integrated physical therapy and Pilates center with a growing clientele. We are looking for a rock-star PT interested in working for private practice.
What’s it like working at Be Fit Physical Therapy & Pilates?
We are located in downtown Downers Grove, about an hour west of downtown Chicago. The BNSF Metra stops just one block from our doorstep. The environment here is professional, friendly, and casual. We take a team approach to client needs. This is the greatest job in the world because we change lives. Apply for this position only if you're serious about outpatient/private practice physical therapy, learning, helping co-workers, and helping patients.
What type of therapist are we looking for?
- Fun-loving and passionate about helping people. Even though we are well-known for our expertise in orthopedic outpatient PT, it should be understood we are in the people business. One of the biggest reasons for our success is because we understand that our clients are everything to our business. We go to great lengths to get to know them, to make sure they understand their plan of care, and to give them individualized care. Here, it’s not just the regular appointment-in, appointment-out.
- Well versed in manual therapy, including Grade 5/ HVLA techniques; OR would like to learn and use these skills. Be knowledgeable about the disorders of the following: Orthopedics, back, neck, shoulder, hip, ankle, knee, elbow, vestibular system, and balance. Comfortable with EMR documentation. It would be helpful if the PT has an understanding of special populations such as senior citizens.
- Coachable and serious about skills building. At Be Fit we are always going to be learning new skills and techniques. This keeps us at the forefront of our profession and allows us to stay ahead of the rest.
- You will be directly involved in helping the practice continue to grow through involvement with patient education workshops and seminars and other events.
- Consistent and steady team player. Willing to share knowledge and skills. Also willing to help with a patient if another teammate’s attention is diverted. In physical therapy and in life, you quickly realize you're only as strong as your weakest link. Be Fit continues to grow because we have a strong sense of team and are serious about the growth of all staff members and of the practice.
- Last but not least, be someone who loves being a physical therapist and who likes the freedom to perform your craft.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
The sooner you get your resume in the better! Good people find jobs quickly, and we are looking for good people and won’t delay hiring the first one we interview.
I look forward to reviewing your material and hopefully meeting you personally.
Mary Lou Savino
Owner, Be Fit Physical Therapy & Pilates