We are closely watching the increase in COVID-19 cases nationwide related to the omicron variant and taking extra precautions to protect our patients and staff. Please read below our current COVID-19 policy, which is subject to change per health official’s recommendations.
We will follow CDC and state recommendations and mandates on indoor mask wearing for healthcare professionals. Our staff is wearing N95 masks to help prevent the spread. We are also asking that anyone who enters the clinic, please wear a surgical mask (or an N95/KN95) instead of a cloth mask, as recommended now by the CDC.
Exposure or COVID-19 positive Policy:
We will follow current CDC and state recommendations and mandates for return to work safely.
We will follow CDC or the appropriate health care agency recommendations on vaccination to keep ourselves, other employees, patients, clients, family and the community in which we serve as safe as possible.
Be Fit Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted within the recommended time frames as outlined by the CDC or other appropriate health care agency.
The current recommendation is initial vaccination followed by the booster 6 months post vaccination. If this recommendation becomes updated or revised, this policy will then also be updated or revised accordingly.
● Increased cleaning protocols, including but not limited to disinfecting door handles, light switches, and equipment.
● We’re spreading visits out so that a minimal number of patients are in the clinic at any given time.
● Maintaining 6 feet away from each other where possible.
● Washing of hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (following the 20-second hand-washing rule). There are also hand sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
● Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
● When applicable, opening of windows and doors regularly to ensure open ventilation.
● Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
● If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid coming into the clinic.
● Private rooms available upon request and availability.
Rest assured knowing that we have taken precautions recommended by public health officials.