Physical Therapy Treats the Whole Person with a Hands-On Personal Approach
Be Fit Physical Therapy & Pilates offers an innovative approach to physical therapy and wellness with integrating sessions that treat the whole person from the hands-on approach of skilled therapists.
We specialize in Pilates rehab for physical therapy patients on the reformer, cadillac, chair and barrels.
We offer a unique combination of one-on-one manual therapy (hands on) treatments with integrated Pilates for core strength performed by experienced and skilled outpatient therapists.
Our Comprehensive Treatment Program
- Back Pain and Treatment of the Spine
- Specialized treatment in Vestibular (dizziness) Rehabilitation & Balance Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Elbow and Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel
- Hip Pain/Injury
- Knee Pain/ACL & Meniscus Injuries/Repairs
- Ankle and Foot Pain, Plantar Fasciitis/Achilles Tendonitis
- Total Joint Replacements
- Chronic Pain/Myofascial Pain Syndrome/Fibromyalgia
- Work Injuries
- Osteoporosis/Pain from Arthritic Conditions
- Joint Pain & Muscle Spasms
- Muscular Strains/Ligament Sprains
- Balance Correction Training
- Post Surgical Treatment: Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Ankle, Elbow, Wrist, Hand
- Pelvic Rehabilitation