Common symptoms we treat successfully
- Knee Arthritis
- Hip and ankle tightness that causes strain on knee
- Overpronation of ankle that causes medial knee pain
- Knee bone on bone treatments
- Custom Orthotics
Benefits of our knee pain program
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Decrease pain when walking up/down stairs
- Decrease pain with lunging and squats
- Walk further without knee pain
How long be for I can see some relief?
You will feel a difference within your first few treatments. The more chronic the injury is the longer the full recovery will be. It is best to seek treatment early to avoid chronic injuries that take longer to recover.
Be wary of…..
Physical Therapy clinics that do not provide one on one treatment that focuses on you as a whole person. You have an injury and your entire body reacts to fix itself. This can cause compensation and weakness. It is important that you are educated on how your body reacts to the injury and taught how to prevent re injury.
Why act Now?
Injuries can quickly lead to problems. Our bodies have the amazing ability to fix and prevent our brains from detecting pain. This can lead to myofascial bands that constrict activity, and cause weakness and compensation to occur. The longer your body is fixing itself, the longer your recovery may be. Prevent or delay surgery.