Common Causes of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Foot overpronation
- Heel spurs
- Unstable ankles
- Tight calf soleus muscles
- Overuse injuries
- Hip/knee problems
- Back Degeneration with hip tightness
Benefits of Our Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Program:
- Reduces inflammation
- Drug-free treatment for control of pain
- Improved your overall ability to perform your daily activities without pain
- Reduce the risk of re-injury
- See results in 3 treatments or we change your program
- Learn how to avoid future injury or a potential surgery
- Walk Better
- Improve morning pain with standing
- Learn about how the pain can occur and how you can start the healing process
- Return to doing the things you love, running, walking etc
How long before I get relief for my foot pain?
You will feel a difference within your first few treatments. The more chronic the foot injury is the longer the full recovery will be. It is best to seek treatment early to avoid chronic injuries that take longer to recover.
Be wary of…..
Physical Therapy clinics that do not provide one-on-one treatment that focuses on you as a whole person. You have an injury and your entire body reacts to fix itself. This can cause compensation and weakness. It is important that you are educated on how your body reacts to the injury and taught how to prevent re injury.
Act now to address foot pain.
Injuries can quickly lead to problems. Our bodies have the amazing ability to fix themselves and prevent our brains from detecting pain. This can lead to myofascial bands that constrict activity, and cause weakness and compensation to occur. The longer your body is fixing itself, the longer your recovery may be.