Introduction to The MELT Method
Saturday, Jun 9, 2018
10:00am – 11:30am
Tired of feeling tight/stiff?
Want to get more from your workouts or physical therapy?
This workshop teaches the little-known principle of fascial rehydration and goes beyond weights, cardio, and treatments for chronic pain.
Attendees will utilize foam balls and rollers to learn:
- Techniques that provide massage-like relief without a massage therapist
- How to relieve chronic pain and sleep through the night
- How to improve flexibility and avoid injury during games
- How fascial rehydration can improve joint mobility
- How MELT helps you feel more energized and ready to work out
Learn a tried and true way to relieve your pain. Click the button below to register for this workshop.
Event LocationBe Fit Physical Therapy & Pilates, LTD.
4934 Main Street
Downers Grove, Illinois, 60515